Sunday, October 14, 2012

San Antonio Clients Computer Stolen. Be on the lookout.



So yesterday I had a client contact me on Facebook.  She wanted to inform me that her laptop had been stolen. She gave me the serial number, the make, model and a brief description. I told my customer that would be happy to be on the lookout for anybody bringing in a laptop that matched that description and also that if anyone called I would get the contact information forwarded to her. She had used our services for some computer repair earlier this year.

Here is the description if anyone in the San Antonio IT support business reads this, or if you have a computer shop and you're reading this.

Laptop description:
Acer Aspire AS5742Z-4646 notebook features Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit version, Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor P6200 (2.13GHz, 3MB L3 cache), 4GB DDR3 1066 SDRAM, 320GB hard drive, 15.6-inch HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit display (1366x768), Intel HD Graphics, Mobile Intel HM55 Express, 8X DVD±RW DL, webcam, multi-gesture touchpad, 802.11b/g/n WLAN, gigabit LAN, HDMI, 2-in-1 card reader.

Here's a picture of the computer even though it looks like just about every other laptop you've ever seen.  I don't think it can hurt.



Contact Courtney Pelzel at, 2104971424,  Asap Computer Services 13423 Blanco Rd #115 San Antonio TX 78216 http://www.asapcomputerservices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment