Monday, July 28, 2014

People and businesses need computer service in their homes and offices.



That is why we offer onsite service. Common problems like the cryptolocker, viruses, hardware issues and network issues are still a hassle in 2014.

Here is a common story I hear about computer repairs. "I drove to the repair shop and dropped off my computer for a repair. I returned to pick it up two weeks later."

The technician started up my computer in the shop and it worked fine. I took it back and when I tried to hook it back up something else went wrong with it and now I need to have that repaired.

If a technician had done the repair onsite then the secondary problem would have never occurred.

It's Easy to avoid this common problem....


Call a professional or click below to visit our site.

San Antonio ASAP Computer Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment